Personal Training with me
Countless people waste time on fad diets which are pretty much impossible to maintain and in most cases are actually quite bad for your health, workout programs they don’t really like or are difficult to stick to, not to mention wonder-pills and whatever fitness gimmicks are trending. I’m here to help guide you away from all of that and take you on a more enjoyable route to a healthier and fitter you.
I am not a believer in quick fix solutions, as in terms of health and fitness these are pretty much a fantasy. The programs I create for my clients are specifically tailored to them and encourage long term sustainable results.
- A friendly, knowledgeable, reliable personal trainer
- No Jargon. I believe to help a client build a healthier, fitter them they need to fully understand what we are doing which is why I believe in explaining things in simple terms to allow for greater clarity. Jargon lessons are of course available on request! 😉
- Making the most of every session using the best form for all exercises and appropriate advanced training techniques.
- Noticeable changes in body composition often within the first couple of weeks.
- Improved posture and greater core strength and stability
- More energy for day to day life
- A happier, healthier, fitter you.
Personal Training prices
- 1 session: £29.00
- 10 sessions: £270.00 (£27.00 per session)
- Paired training £45.00 per session (bring a friend with similar goals and split the cost!)
- Custom quotations available upon request
Please note: Block bookings are to be paid upfront and any sessions missed without at least 24 hours notice will be deducted from your remaining sessions.
Nutritional Advisory prices
- 4 Week Healthy eating plan: £69.99. I will tailor a 4 week clean eating plan in accordance with your dietary preferences, lifestyle and goals. The perfect partner to your Personal Training sessions, to help you make the best overall progress in the shortest time. More information about the 4 Week Clean eating plan is below:-
The plan will contain over 30 quick to prepare healthy recipes with pictures, so you’ll have a good bit of variety. It will also include a weekly calendar planning out 3 meals and a snack per day.
The recipes involved will be quick to prepare/cook (under 30 minutes for the most part) and without the need of a list of extravagant ingredients. Many of the meals can be prepared in advance.
As a bonus when you purchase a tailored and personal 4 week clean eating plan I will also provide you with a general guide to clean eating ie; how to choose healthy options when eating out, staple healthy foods to keep stocked up on, information on the benefits of eating organic and more.
Should you not want to participate in an exercise programme, The 4 week Healthy eating plan is also available as a stand alone service.
HOME TRAINING – The gym environment isn’t for everyone, I am well versed on providing personal training sessions in clients homes and have an excellent selection of portable exercise equipment for home based training.
OUTDOOR TRAINING – On the rare occasion that the sun is shining, the weather is sweet…. who wouldn’t want to train outdoors? I can offer outdoor training sessions in local parks, with Sutton Park being a popular choice.
GYM TRAINING – I offer personal training at a gym just a couple of minutes away from Sutton Coldfield Town Centre.
PRIVATE STUDIO TRAINING – Not quite ready to venture into the gym but want to make use of kettlebells, dumbbells and other equipment in a private, one to one, fully kitted out environment? My brand new studio will be perfect for you.
So when do we start? Drop me a mail or give me a call to book a free, no obligation consultation today.